General Posting Guidelines

We figured this was necessary because a lot of people come in and post threads without thinking, and without realizing that there is no possible way they could get help because of the way they posted the question. Here are some general guidelines.

1. Please use FAQ first!

There is a pretty good chance that unless you have some really odd or unique problem that it has been addressed on our forum before, please use the FAQ feature first to see if there are already some good threads on the subject. It’s easy to search – just click the “FAQ” button at the top right of the page.

2. Be DESCRIPTIVE and Don’t use “stupid” topic names

PLEASE post a descriptive topic name! Give a short summary of your problem IN THE SUBJECT. (Don’t use attention getting subjects, they don’t get attention and only annoy people).

Here’s a great list of topic subjects YOU SHOULD NOT POST:
Help me, hello, very urgent, I have a question

Generally ANYTHING similar to those is unacceptable. Just post your problem.

Here is a good example of a way to post a question

“how to calculate the sensitivity of $WTK”
or
“can I dump $WTK”

Remember when people help you, they are doing YOU a favor

Be patient, help people out by posting good descriptions of what you need help with, and not snapping at people with garbage such as
“if you aren’t going to help don’t waste my time replying”.

General Forum Questions

Am I allowed more than one account?

No, there is no reason why you should have more than one account at WadzPay forums. If you are banned from the forums, please do not create a new account. If you continue to create new accounts after you have been banned, your IP address will be blocked from the forums.

What happens if I break a rule?

If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent. The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.

What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule?

Please report the thread/post to the moderators or admin.